View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Yeah if you are running the 91 performance tune just make sure you have a full tank of at least 91 or higher octane fuel. You should be able to adjust shift points for each gear. I recommend that if you raise the shift pionts, don't max them out, but raise them all by the same amount....for example: if you raise 1st to 2nd shift by 200 rpm, then only raise 2nd to 3rd by 200 rpm.....etc...

All values should be safe as they "don't give you enough chain to choke yourself"....or in other words they don't give you enough adjustment to really cause issues. That said, if you redline every time you accelerate you will obviously wear out the engine quicker lol.

Also, when you adjust the torque management, I recommend not completely removing it. Leave it on at least like 5% or so.

Enjoy! SC really wakes up the truck!

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.