View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 10:07 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1195
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyRXP View Post
Figure I might as well add to this thread too.

Joined in 1989, was a 31V then changed to 31U in 1992 then to 25U most recently. Been active the whole time. Been to Desert Shield, Storm and Provide Comfort, Macedonia, OEF VI, VII, IX, XI (currently near Kandahar) will be home in the spring. Wife is looking at trading in the Mustang for the RAM so will see guess retirement is getting close so need a good hunting truck. She had a '11 Jeep GC Overland Summit.

Duty assignments been Illeshiem, GE; Ft Campbell, KY and Ft Drum, NY.

Nice crowd here.

Gary
What unit at fort drum? I was there 6 years with A. Co 2nd BSTB and F. Co. 4-31 INF (2nd Brigade). I just left there in january to come to Fort Lewis WA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge891 View Post
I enlisted in the colorado national guard in 2008 as a 91bravo (all wheeled mechanic) went to basic at ft. Leonard wood and ait Virginia. After all was completed i came back for 2 months and had a heart murmur after a serious case a pneumonia. Honorably discharged. I am re enlisting in 6 months again as a 91b again.
STAY FAR FAR AWAY from 91B. Our points are at 798 for E5, which is incredibly hard to achieve. Our E6 points are at 742 though, so if you do make E5, you will make E6 soon after. Its not going to change any time soon because we are overstrength. Awesome MOS, especially with the H8 Additional Skill Identifier, but you could be stuck at E-4 for awhile. I have been in 7 years in April, And I have been an E-4(P) for 5. Waiting for points to come down, I have 642 right now, and it ain't looking good.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...