View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:527
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, its fully adjustable using CMR software.

There are two different TransGo kits,
the simple one just replaces a bunch of springs on the Valve body by dropping the trans pan and removing the VB.

I found a post with some install details for a 3G Ram on DT but can't post a link here
http://www.d o d g e t a l k.com/for...d.php?t=153865
cut and paste this link then remove the spaces between the DT letters and that may work.

MGH said you cant use the entire main (larger kit?) on a 4G 545RFE
I would assume this is the best one to get for a 4G, but hopefully MGH can fill us in, and let us know what's compatible or not.
Got my Edge Torque Converter from Andre, they have the TransGo for $69
http://www.edgeracingconverters.com/...products_id=81

TransGo 545rfe/45rfe HD-2

$69.90

The shift kit fits any 45rfe / 5-45rfe and 1999-Up Transmission. This kit can be installed without taking the transmission out of the car. Designed for many uses….. Competition Muscle Cars Towing Heavy Duty Service Vehicles It can be installed for up shifts, or down shifts at any RPM! The TRANSGO 45RFE-HD2 will correct many inherent problems and extend the life of your transmission by correcting gear over lap and slippage. Everything needed is included. All parts, gaskets and manual for the install and no special tools are required. TRANSGO is the number one name in shift kits and this is the number one kit for the 5-45rfe / 45rfe in Racing, Heavy Duty application, or the performance minded daily driver.

I hit the all the local speed shops in town today and nobody had one, they only carry B&M stuff who doesnt have anything for us
the guys all said only a specialty transmission shop would get it in as a "jobber kit".

But I Did luck out and found a sweet Hurst Shifter

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 09-24-2011 at 10:53 PM.