View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Rep:23
Andy@AACstyle.com is on a distinguished road
Default Get to know me!!!!

Hello everyone, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Andy and I am a wholesale representative for Advanced Automotive Concepts. I want to let everyone on this forum know that I am here to help facilitate orders and help answer any questions regarding any of our lighting products.

I have been asked to help enhance the service for the forums AAC sponsors and have been given authorization to give fellow forum members with large orders discounts comparable to our wholesale dealers cost. So if you have been thinking for a while that you want to order a set of lights with halos installed or if you want to order several items such as LEDs, Halos, and HIDs, please feel free to contact me and I will be sure to work with you to get the best deal available!

I am here at AAC from 9am-5pm CST Monday-Friday. The BEST way to reach me is to call the office 1(800)407-5776 ext*707 during business hours. If you can not call you can email me at Andy@AACstyle.com and I will answer you within 24 hours. If you must PM me please allow 2-3 days for a reply.

I am a fellow MOPAR owner and look forward to assisting you guys!

1(800)407-5776 ext*707
www.AACstyle.com
Andy@AACstyle.com
Sponsored links