View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Yep drake is right, we have contacted gibson(they are supposedly developing them, to be released in the next few months...but we'll see if that happens), OBX(supposedly considering making them)....pacesetter said no, can't remember who else we tried. They would be shorties if they were made. I'd LOVE to have a set for my truck. Even been thinking about buying a set of shorties, and cutting the collectors off and extending the primaries to make them "shongtubes"...lol

Like he said though there are other ways to get more power. superchips(or diablo) is the best bang for the buck, I know you said you dont want to touch the computer but the supechips gives 50hp and 55lb ft max gain. Intake, y pipe and muffler, all great mods. Gearing is another thing but it is expensive...with just the superchips and my airaid jr intake I run with stock hemis. I can beat the first gen hemis.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.