View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I remember making the decisions about the military
Coast Guard had a long waiting list, so that was out
Didn't want to be a ground pounder so that was out

I wanted to be a aviation mechanic, preferably engines, either jet or reciprocating
My math skills were not the best

I ended up working with propellers, but they were on fuses that went into bombs, so i made myself one of the best Aviation Ordnancemen that i could be.
I was sent to every school for my classification on the West Coast for bombs, missiles, rockets, a few other things that i won't mention.
I learned to love the smell of unburnt napalm 24 hours a day

the only thing was, when i got out, no one needed my particular skills

Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 09-27-2011 at 03:01 PM.