Old 09-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn, 5.7 hemi
Color: BRILLANT BLACK CREW CAB
Rep:172
FDBDW has a spectacular aura aboutFDBDW has a spectacular aura about
Default Y-pipe installed pic heavy

Once I climbed under the truck and actually saw the stock y-pipe and ran my hands down it I was completely motivated to get rid of that thing. Unbelievable that they would crush a pipe like that. Once I got it home I measured the 2.5" pipe at the start of the crush its about 1.5" and gets down to 1" at the collection point. My exhaust guy was blown away by it and said it would increase my flow by at least 40% with the new y-pipe. With my fastman TB , CAI and 14" mufflex this was surely the missing link to bring it all together. I dont have any real numbers to put to it but there is no way anyone can convince me this isnt a must do. And for $140 parts and labor it was way worth it. Updates to come as I get more drive time with it.

MOPAR CAI , 14" MUFFLEX, Diablo Intune 91oct , 2.5" LEVEL, K2 OPEN BLACK MESH GRILLE, FRONT WINDOWS TINTED, ROCKSTARS ON 295/70/18 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, LARADO BED COVER, DEBADGED, GO RIHNO STEPS , RECON SMOKED TAIL & THIRD BRAKE LIGHTS , PAINTED HEADLIGHTS , SPEEDLOGIX CATCH CAN, FASTMAN PORTED TB ,
Sponsored links