Thread: tailgaters
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Vehicle: 2008 Ram Hemi
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
BlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
lol, the only problem is that I have found that many people could care less if their car gets hit with pennies/gravel and it just angers them more lol. I'm amazed at how many people out their just don't care about their vehicle/investment.

I've calmed down in the past few years (I think mainly because I often ride my motorcycle as a DD now and don't want to get pancaked lol) and what I normally do now is just get out of the friggin way...people are so crazy...I still can't figure out why people rush to work lol.

I think people don't realize how dangerous they drive until it's too late. I won't even ride as a passenger in a car without knowing whose driving and how they drive anymore.
i tried to get out the way, but this stripper totalled my first r6 so when im on my bike im usually the one cutting in and out of traffic just because ive learned if i just cruise, i get hit! but im way more aware of my surroundings
14" magnaflow with custom magna y-pipe, 8k heads and fogs, hella FF 500's, 5% tint all the way, 60" LED brake light, Smoked tails and 3rd, Ballistic Jesters in 275/55/20 zeon ltz, color matched handles/mirrors, painted calipers, L.E.D interior, debadged & Viper 5901, 180 t-stat