Originally Posted by BlackHemI View Post
so wait what did you beat? the 300c?
The fox body with edelbrock stage 1 intake manifold and cai

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
I think I'm more impressed that you're graduated at 16...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHemI View Post
smart kid! lol but really did you graduate?
Yupp really graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
Yeah I don't know how he could have done that, I know there are early grad programs though. At my school they had one but it was only one year early, so you could be 17 and graduated....although depending on when your bday was I guess you could be 16 as well...
Here they let you graduate your junior year if you have enough credits. I started kindergarten when I was 4 so I ended up being 15 the beginning of my junior year and turned 16(october birthday) during the year. Had to take english 4 and economics over the summer to get ahead and then to get the rest of the credits I needed I took dual credit(highschool and college credit at once) classes at the local community college which were sociology and government so along with the college algebra/college precal I took during my last year I graduated with 14 credit hours too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORT View Post
Could always have gotten his GED. Pretty sure you can get that at any age after 15 or something like that.
No GED here. Full diploma

Best time: 14.7402 @87.53 on bald goodyear fortera sl 285 45 22 in 2500 DA. Corrected to 14.301 @ 90.28