View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

It was definitely tough at times lol. A buddy of mine that I had in nearly every class the second half of school and I perfected last minute studying lol. We would meet at the library on campus about 9 or 10, have a few red bulls, and study until about 5 or 6, did this one or two nights before most of our tests and we usually did very well. I even somehow often got the highest or near highest test grades fairly often and sometimes even skipped class to work....makes me wonder if I'm really smart, or everyone else is just really stupid lol. My buddy also worked a lot, and middle of the night was sometimes the only time we had to study. There were a lot of nights that I'd go to work all day, go straight to class, then study, then go straight back to work without sleeping, etc... Reality is though, it just comes pretty naturally to me....things I struggled with a lot were chemistry classes(had a few repeats there....lol) and electrical. Most everything else seemed to come to me easy.

All in all though, it really wasn't THAT hard. 90% of it was pretty easy. I started out mechanical and switched to civil half way through. I got a job with a masonry contractor and switched to what the school called "construction engineering" since it fit my job better...but it's just a civil engineering degree plus a few construction management classes.....I sure picked a bad time to get into construction

What your getting into sound pretty interesting

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.