Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram lonestar
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:46
garner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
It was definitely tough at times lol. A buddy of mine that I had in nearly every class the second half of school and I perfected last minute studying lol. We would meet at the library on campus about 9 or 10, have a few red bulls, and study until about 5 or 6, did this one or two nights before most of our tests and we usually did very well. I even somehow often got the highest or near highest test grades fairly often and sometimes even skipped class to work....makes me wonder if I'm really smart, or everyone else is just really stupid lol. My buddy also worked a lot, and middle of the night was sometimes the only time we had to study. There were a lot of nights that I'd go to work all day, go straight to class, then study, then go straight back to work without sleeping, etc... Reality is though, it just comes pretty naturally to me....things I struggled with a lot were chemistry classes(had a few repeats there....lol) and electrical. Most everything else seemed to come to me easy.

All in all though, it really wasn't THAT hard. 90% of it was pretty easy. I started out mechanical and switched to civil half way through. I got a job with a masonry contractor and switched to what the school called "construction engineering" since it fit my job better...but it's just a civil engineering degree plus a few construction management classes.....I sure picked a bad time to get into construction

What your getting into sound pretty interesting
Some of that stuff is crazy. And hopefully construction will pick up for you. Yeah this program is pretty cool. It's 72 credit hours over 2 years(spring,fall,summer semesters) which gets you into the basic radiology like taking x rays and then you can get another certification to be able to take cat scans and mri. After that you can get your bachelors and masters to be an assistant to a radiologist doctor and then you can go to med school and become a radiologist md. Good thing is the job security cause there's always hospitals lol
Best time: 14.7402 @87.53 on bald goodyear fortera sl 285 45 22 in 2500 DA. Corrected to 14.301 @ 90.28