Old 09-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:25
EWC88 is on a distinguished road
Default 02 Needing suspension help

I have a 2002 1500 that I am looking at lifitng. I have 22" rims on it right now that help my front end go to crap. My friend is going check out the truck to see what exactly I need to replace, but basically when driving and hitting bumps you hear alot of sqeeking noises. If anyone knows what it may exactly be I need to replace please let me know and what you recommend.

I am eventually looking to lift the truck, and have a big idea on what I want it to look like. Basically I want my truck to be lifted just like this truck, minus the rims I am probably going different route on that, but otherswise I want it like this.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/333481...-1500-quad-cab

I tried finding some of the companies he used and they don't offer the stuff for a 2002, so I was wondering if other brands would give me the same look like that, that have it for the 2002? If so please let me know what brand you guys recommend!

Also if I want to get that look, he didn't mention he got a leveling kit, would a leveling kit be needed in this or does a lift and body lift take away the fact of needed a leveling kit?
Sponsored links