Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport (HEMI)
Trim Level: Sport (HEMI)
Color: White
Rep:60
Bighert3rd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpine View Post
@Bighert3rd, How many mile you got on them so far? Any issues? Are you lifted or leveled? 2wd? I do wonder how close the tires are now to the fender corners and back. It woudl be really valueble to see pics of wheel wells the tires turned slightly and all the way. Really no rubbing ever? I have to say I like the way it looks.. but wonder about long term impact and safety.

I'm considering some 18x9 -12mm offset with 325/60/18s on my stock (no lift no level) 2wd 2010 Ram. I do think I will need to cut some plastic though. Not sure yet.
I probably got about 300 miles (give or take) on them now. So far zero issues. No I'm not lifted or leveled...it's at the stock ride height. If I get some time today I'll snap some pics of the wheels turned and see how close they are to the fender wells. I'm sure they will prematurely wear some parts, but to be honest I'm looking at new rims and might take these off in the near future anyway. As far as safety, I'm pretty sure you'll have nothing to worry about as long as you get the hub centric type and use lock tight when installing.