Old 10-01-2011, 03:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Vehicle: 2010 Ram Laramie cc rambox
Color: brillant black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
facehugger is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
I was told unofficially
if the officer can't see what your hands are doing without pressing his face close the glass, your getting a ticket

when an officer ( city, county, state, or federal ) is walking toward my truck, i roll down both front windows, if its night time, i also turn on my inside lights. My wrists then go on the steering wheel, unclenched
i don't want them getting nervous, my long beard & hair puts them on guard enough
Wow !
Sorry for that, but i had to smile a lot while reading such posts.
As far in switzerland you won't ever see such a situation like that.

Cops here are most friendly and would never think suspicous if you wouldn't do any of those things

Just get a little small talk with em and it's fine. Ok exept you've done something really bad - whatever.

I was only once in FL/USA in 1994 and allready then at the airport i was thinking there must be loads of bad guys in case of the security and how the acting.

Also i guess if maybe a swiss guy would come into a police control on the roads of USA he would act of course wrong and would be fastly taken out of the car lol

Hard business you guys have over there.
2010 crew cab Laramie RamBox
Recon smoked headlights, taillights & 3rd brake light - tribal Grille insert - grille blacked out - Gibson catback split exhaust system - oval premium side steps - spray in bedliner - Diablosport Trinity 93 oct tune - air deflector chrome style - Volant CAI - carbon dash kit - interior LED replacements - Arrington 90mm tb - Bakflip