Old 10-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brillant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:168
scmedic09 has a spectacular aura aboutscmedic09 has a spectacular aura about

hello faceplant, sorry for the misfortune, but the EXACT same thing happened to me. I have all the details in another post named rams can frown. anyways my truck failed on the 18th of sept, and i had my truck back on the 27th, took them 10 days, but i have a whole new rear end, axle, and driveshaft. they didnt seem to have as much trouble finding a new rear-end for me... not sure if living in canada makes any difference.

My situation was a pain in the a$$ as well as this is our only vehicle, so i was left completly high and dry. the dealer would not supply a loaner nor a rental. i wasnt too impressed. what made it worse, they told me it would be ready on wednesday the 21st. it wasnt, then they told me thursday, not ready then. next it was friday... nothing friday, then monday (nope no truck monday) so i got pissed and filed a complaint with chrysler canada. The lady i spoke with said the dealer has 10 days to have the vehicle back, or supply you with a loaner of same class ( truck if you have a truck, car if you have a car) or a rental.

On the 10th day i called and my truck was ready, lucky for the dealer or they would of had to fork out a truck or rental, and i didnt proceed to finalize the complaint. When i went in to pick it up, i asked if they could throw in a hat for good measures, as i had been borrowing cars and bumming rides to work for 9 days, and they had said the truck would be ready 7 days before it was actually done, but they wouldnt even do that for me.. anyways sorry for the long rant thats my story, hope it can help you out, dont give up and keep climbing that corporate ladder til you get an answer or a vehicle you are happy with