Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Laramie CC 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep water blue pearl coat/Light Graystone Pearl
Rep:13
gysnst2 is on a distinguished road

I just found this for you This was posted on 5-3-11

Proline Alloy Wheels $75 16x8 at Pepboys
Ok heres the deal- Pepboys has Proline Alloy wheels, style 139 16x8 for $75 bucks a pop. Heres the story:

Walked into pepboys one day and saw a decent looking alloy wheel on the wall said $69.95, available in 15x8 and 16x8, upon closer inspection and grabbing a tape measure off the shelf I quickly realized these are 16x8 6x5.5 bolt pattern, 4.5 backspacing with a 108mm center bore. I thought perfect.

Well when I went to the service counter and stated "I want 4 of those wheels on the wall" the man replied by asking me what year make and model my truck was, in a daze of confusion I answered, and he replied we do not have those wheels for your vehicle... HMMM Now I know these will fit my 02 Taco, so I after an hour, 2 phone calls and 2 visits back to pepboys I finally got the guy behind the counter to come over to the wall and see the wheel I was talking about.

He replies "oh those are gm wheels" I said "YES EXACTLY they will fit my truck!!" So if you are interested in the wheels, go to pepboys, tell them what you are looking for and then tell them to look it up for a 2003? or newer gm truck (full size) and wah lah there they were-

A slight catch that every pepboys may not catch, in there computer screen they need to change the warehouse search to "Los Angeles" 2 weeks ago the LA warehouse had 70+ left in stock. They come to $75 bucks a peice and they will ship them to any pepboys location for no cost.

Just got them mounted up, lug centric balance (because the hub bore is slightly larger than stock) and road forced- Looks pretty decent- good deal for for alloys! Iv got some pics, I will post them up today or tomorrow. Or just search google images for Proline 139.

They sit out about an inch more than stock, pretty flush with the fender flares for a clean look, no upper control arm rub with my DC FC2 285/75/16 slight frame rub, but a good alignment may fix that.
3" Coil Spacers, 3" All Pro leaf packs, billy 5100's, 1"diff drop, 1" poly body mounts, B&M short throw, magnaflow cat back, k&n FIP kit, grey wire mod, diff breather mod, DC FC II 285/75 16's, hydraulic hood lift, Pioneer Avic Z2, 12" JL w3's, mono block 250 custom built.
[/size]
AVS bug guard, Mopar rubber mud flaps, Mopar vent visers, Snugtop cap, Remote tailgate lock, 392 LS, VHT tail lights, 9" LCD headrests, Debaged sides, tinted 20% front 35% rear, cabin air filter mod, topguncostumz 2,25 rear lift coils, bilstein 5100 set at 2.8, and bilstein 5100 rear shocks