View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by garner View Post
Definitely not driving that car to it's potential at all. Even in your DA with that big fmic(front mount intercooler) it should be running mid to low 13s
That may be true, but that's why we have to give credit to BRH. He's spent money and worked hard at getting his truck dialed in and he's running consistent times. Because of his dedication to racing, he's beating cars and trucks that he's not suppose to be beating. That's more than I can say for most of us on here myself included. He's not racing cars and trucks or pizza diliverery guys he thinks he can beat. He picks on the big boyz and I don't see anyone else here doing that. There's people who talk about how fast their trucks are, and there's BRH with pics and slips. Like the Turbo Z, you myself and many others here are not running our trucks to it's full potential. But that's not an excuse for loosing a race . If you wanna play and you loose, take your lick like a man. Go out and spend some of your hard earned money on a good set of rubber and a converter. Do your countless hours of homework during your time off from your 40 hr work week. If the Z lost, it's because he lost to someone who deserved the win. Those are not your normal everyday kills. Excuses are like a$$holes and everybodys got one. Why do we have to look for excuses when this guy beats someone he's not supposed to beat?