Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport Crew cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep blue pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:33
L0G1K is on a distinguished road
Default Response to the pm you sent me

Hello. Since I'm too much of a newbie here, I can't respond to the pm you sent me. So here is what I wrote you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC John
LOG1K,

See you're new to RAMZ. We're a new vendor too. Hope you don't mind this info PM.

I saw your pics with the cement blocks and looked like your truck did pretty well with it. However, if you want to improve your RAM's hauling/towing ability we have the solution.

Total Load Control™ is the only patented air suspension for RAM 1500 with coil springs. We add 2 tons of lift power with 9" Goodyear air springs and not only improve load/tow ability to be level with any legal load - also improve handling, steering, braking and ride - loaded and unloaded.

Easy-to-install; bolts on. Does not interfere with factory suspension.

Please check out the vendor page on the Z or TotalLoadControl.com (we know our 1st gen website is limited; new one in process).

If you have any questions, please let me know.

John
Hello. If you were to see my post in the towing section, I went to a scale with my travel trailer to find out I'm almost over the GVWR of my truck.

This means that with the ciment block I was way over the rated GVWR.

People who buy your suspension should ratter think about changing truck instead. Within the weight rating of the manifacture, there is no need at all for added strenght. People think that by putting air bags they fixed their problem but all they actualy do is blindfold themselves.

If they ever get in an accident they'll be at fault and might get suied...
Sponsored links