View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

I just got back from work and saw this...sry for the missunderstanding about your dads attitude. As you have seen in the past, I'm good at not comprehending the meaning correctly. None the less, it's evident that your dad trusted you like I trusted mine as most parents do. But I still didn't hand them the keys to a fast car much less a 5000 lb race truck at 16. Garner has more races with his truck at 16 than everyone in this thread combined and that's an under statement, lol! No matter how safe you are, if you hit someone from 70 on, someone is going to be dead or permanately mamed. And if you're driving at a high rate of speed, it's your fault no matter the consequences. His chances of this not happening are slim to none because his mother handed him the keys. Has his dad been around to guide him in the right direction as yours did...it doesn't sound like it? Whos mom buys their son a car when there's a dad around that would normally do that? If your reading this garner I don't mean to offend you. I was hoping snrusak would understand without having to bring this out in the open. I'm sure his mom meant well, but she should have bought him a six cylinder. At least it would have cut his races by half unless he likes loosing which I doubt. If a fatality were to ever happen, his mom is completely responsible for everything until he's of age. If anyone on this forum were to buy a 16 yr old a 5000 lb bomb knowing he drives like this is no better than the 16 yr old himself. I'm not trying to be a smarta&&, but the click you had with your father doesn't warrant the responsibilities of garner or any other kid. I don't know how old you were when you felt you had it coming if you hurt yourself. But if your racing you're not by yourself, and if the other kid dies you'll get a vehicle manslauter charge. If garner ever hurts someone, he doesn't have anything coming, his mom does. I don't mean to offend either of you, but garner is out there. Garner...you don't need to race everyone that comes along reving his motor. You can think of it as turning the other cheek and being a better man. You're barking up the wrong tree, the one you want is at the drag strip. You don't have to prove to anyone on here that your truck is fast, we all know it is. And don't give me this crap about being extra safe. If you're racing the pizza dilivery guy, he's in the city where kids live and ride their bikes. My bro has owned one of the largest pizza resuraunts in this state since 1992 and they don't deliver in the middle of nowhere. Pizza drivers are not trying to race you, their trying to hurry with their delivery, lol! I can see it now, not even the pizza guy is safe around garner, lol! ILMAO!