Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 RAM Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
MRP is on a distinguished road

Okay here is the skinny. Diablo, they said that there is absolutely no foot print left in the vehicle and even if the tune was still installed when I brought it there they would need a diagnostic machine that was able to encrypt their code in order to see the tune. But, they would be able to see that the PCU was "flashed" or reset. This can be fixed by reinstalling the stock tune and unplugging the Neg battery termal for 15 minutes after reinstalling the stock tune.

Now back to Dodge. How did they know i had the Diablo installed if all of the above is true? Well, they didnt't see it in there and I caught them in a lie when I confronted them. They never saw the tune, the only thing they saw was that the PCU was flashed. They saw my Diablo tuner in my tool box while looking for my wheel key - bastards. I currently have my truck getting a new tranny at another dodge dealership and plan to write a letter to Dodge/Chrysler to let them know how much I felt like i was being shafted. Shafted after they spent our tax dollars to help them selves out and shafted keeping a working man like myself with out his truck – an essential part to my pay check.

Thanks guys for your help. Hope this experience might save someone the same headache I had.

Mike