Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram ST
Trim Level: ST
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:15
redlightrico is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011SThemi View Post
Where are they located in Red Deer? Thats where i'm from but can not track down a store front location for them. Do they have an actual store? Is it something I have to order via email? I've talked to a local truck store and they have mentioned their name as well but told me they are going to be around that 2-3 thousand mark as well. I'm guessing that's their 3rd party markup on it as well.

I don't know if you were at the Red Deer meet Rico but if you see me around Red Deer make sure to wave or something, I didn't get a chance to make it out as I was working in Sask at the time but wouldn't mind meeting some people from town with the same love I have for the trucks
I deliver steel to them all the time, they are down by the SPCA in behind Burnco's retail yard. I havent been in the store front though. The sign on the building says equalizer but I know for sure they fab and install them there. As far as price I do believe they are just under the 2G mark. High, but then again I saw one after a tussle with a moose, and the bumper was still usable and in remarkable shape.
I didnt hit the Red Deer meet either, learned about it 1 day too late If I see you around town I'll be sure to wave or at least attempt to annoy in some way shape or form