Thread: We got Rammed!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500 ST
Rep:10
dodged is on a distinguished road

I'm surprised you can figure all that out by a few pics but again, what do I know...? It explains why my dad took so many pics and why he was convinced that someone tried to fix this vehicle and maybe didn't find the problem and passed it off to dad's dealer. If the problem existed with the transferring dealer and the selling dealer was unaware, it in no way excuses the selling dealer for their behavior.

I have a few more pics that I didn't post because nothing looked obvious to me but maybe you guys would see something in them. I didn't mention before, but dad said he thought the odometer may have been rolled back to hide an issue because there was even a coffee stain on the rear door handle and hairs in the back seat. I figured they could have come from people testing the car at the dealership... Maybe, maybe not. And if the hairs came from the dealership it would probably have more miles on it than the 223 it had when dad took delivery. Especially since the dealer it was driven from is exactly 220.6 miles from the selling dealer, not including stops to pee(see GPS routing pic on photobucket). I thought dad was silly to take so many pics, but maybe he was right.

Here's the link for photobucket of the pics I uploaded. I didn't upload all the documents and signed stuff for obvious reasons. http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee449/dadsram/

Some pics:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]