View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Silverado to trade soon!
Rep:10
lbre75 is on a distinguished road

Same deal with the headliner coming loose and not going back all the way like it should. I am in negotiations with a different dealer now that seems to really wanna do the right thing and help me out of my mistake and into the truck that I thought I was getting. I really thought that the Outdoorsman was basically a Sport without the front bumper cover and steel bumpers instead. Of course the salesman and manager where I bought the truck through the internet assured me that it was! I know that you can't trust most salesmen to start with, but hey, he seemed like a very nice fellow. Now the way that they have handled( or lack thereof handling) my warranty issues just really sticks it in me deep. I will never buy another thing from them, even an oil filter, from now on out even though I will have to drive 30 miles to the next dealer. Of course Chrysler Customer service is a joke too and can't do much to make the dealership step up and do the right thing. Sometimes you win and some you lose, guess I was on the wrong team this time.