Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram lonestar
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:46
garner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by race06074 View Post
As a NEW r/t owner i dont agree that the truck is an SLT sport. If it was no one would be buying the r/t. I mean the interior is totally different. The slt has the grandpa shifter on the column. The r/t has a different hood, 22's , different rearend, different seats. So i guess you could put a $70-$80 R/T badge on any truck but you better spend a few thousand more and change a few more things to make it a real r/t. (or at least look more like one)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckie View Post
different torque converter too
Not sure where you heard it was a slt sport. Sport has been it's own trim level since 2006. Before that it was just a package

Btw you can get the buckets with floor shifter on all trim levels except ST and it's derivatives(express and tradesman). It comes standard on sport, outdoorsman, and laramie longhorn though. And only the 2011 and 2012 R/T come with the 22s, the 2009 and 2010 R/T came with the regular sport 20s

Edit: I see where you got it from. RammD if you get on here anymore read the first line of my post about sport being it's own trim level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RammD View Post
I just wanted to mention that my truck is an R/T. All R/Ts from my understanding are SLT SPORTS though..which is what mine is. But my truck is definitely an R/T and came with the front R/T badge from the factory, but I saw a post with a nice, regular sized front R/T badge installed on the REAR and it looked awesome. I think it was speedfreak who did it, and maybe Daniel,and I am pretty sure the thread was on this R/T forum but I can't find it. Anyone else remember that thread or have the REAR R/T badge?
Best time: 14.7402 @87.53 on bald goodyear fortera sl 285 45 22 in 2500 DA. Corrected to 14.301 @ 90.28

Last edited by garner; 10-10-2011 at 02:51 AM.