View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by garner View Post
Not sure where you heard it was a slt sport. Sport has been it's own trim level since 2006. Before that it was just a package
My first Ram was an 04' SLT Sport that came with the full paint matched bumpers and 20" Polished Alum wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race06074 View Post
So bastically what your saying is your tryng to make it look like an r/t. It is a nice ride, for a non r/t. And like you said you had to put some coin into it to fool people at the track that you actually have one.
No, what I'm saying is it already looked like an R/T when I bought it new. Same inside and out (minus the badge).
The money I put into it mine made it faster ...dont need an R/T badge for that, just and a torque converter and a gear reduction.
I never intended to fool anyone, most people just dont know or dont care.

...only R/T owners seem to get a little on edge about someone trying to copy their ride by adding a badge to the grill.
If I saw an R/T with the badge removed, slight lift and a 4x4 badge on the tailgate I wouldn't really care,
but they would likely need to be pulled from the ditch by a tow truck or a real 4x4 in the Winter

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 10-11-2011 at 04:07 PM.