Vehicle: 2010 RAM
Trim Level: BIG HORN
Color: AUSTIN TAN
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:16
sprintertech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
Lol, I'm not now and I wasn't upset then, frustrated...yes. I understand you a little more clearly now let me try and be a little more clear, lol! I'm sure everyone (at least I think they do, lol!) in this forum know the SRT8 392 bore and stroke...I know I do. So I thought you were refering to the new 6.1 Apache heads and the old 6.1 Eagle heads (when you say new) because Chrysler never built a 392 vehicle with the 6.1 block. So that is the only difference between the crate and the stroker besides the SRT8 392 Apache heads but they all need the same clearances and the same valve releifs. My point was, no matter what engine whether is was a crate 392/426 motor or the STR8 392, they all need the same clearances. I'm not good at getting my point across in writing but I'm not the slightest bit angry, we're good brother! edit: BTW, I'm talking about the 392/426 alu Mopar only and not Arrington, PWR or anyone elses with multiple cam spec options. I can only imagine the BS I'll hear from someone else (not you) about this, lol!
lol

new 5.7 and 6.4 share the same block but different heads...

the old 6.1 could become a 392,426, and even a 440 (plus alot of other similar combos depending on bore size)

no crate engine that i know of are created from the new 5.7 or 6.4....

agreed? lol jfwy
CMR TUNED(tweeked),K&N DROP IN, MODDED AIR BOX, NITROUS EXPRESS 150 SHOT, ARH 1 7/8 LONG TUBES NO CATS, BORLA XR-1, PRO TORQUE 2800 STALL, 4.56 GEARS, MOPAR LSD, ADJUSTABLE REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS RELOCATED UNDER AXLE, GREDDY CATCH CAN, STICK PEOPLE IN REAR WINDOW......12.97@108...SOLD