View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:27 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
Any of you guys with the big dogs notice how hard it is to clean the drool off your paint, lol? It takes some serious elbo grease to get it off. After wiping it with a wet rag several times the shine from the drool is still there. May sound strange to some, but I'd be willing to bet that it would make a nice clearcoat protection if someone could formulate it and patent it, lol!
You know? That shit is REDICULOUS. I usually have to re wax the truck after Marv rides in it, just because I cant seem to keep the damn thing clean to my standards LOL.

I did find though, that Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer takes it right off, without removing my wax and sealant.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...