Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
EastTxRT is on a distinguished road
Default 1/4 Mile run

Ok I have been to the track 3 times now with my 10 R/t, didnít run bad in fact I pulled out a 14.4 which i was pretty happy about (not to mention beating dads 09 challenger R/T). Any way I have seen it talked about in a few different sections but never actually got a straight answer. What is the best way to run the 1/4 in this truck?! I used auto stick but it acts very odd on the 2-3 shift, regardless of then I bump it over it keep truckin down to what I assume is the limiter does some half ass shift/redline backs off maybe 1k rpms then is actually seems to shift. I thought this could be that 2 1/2 gear thing but isnít that supposed to be only for downshifting while your towing. It just seems to be killing my time after the 1/8 mile which is where I get sucked up by the challenger. Anyone else have this problem??? My Diablo Predator should be in tomorrow and Iím going to the track Friday.

Below is the video from last time I went to the track, we raced 4 times and he got me all but that time... too bad the only one on video was the old truck beating up on the sports car :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=S7NzzDyqVX0

Sponsored links