Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: Charger R/T
Trim Level: R/T Max
Color: Tungsten
Rep:20
2Cav is on a distinguished road
Default GPMM M&G- Sunday Nov 13 @ 11a

Heya All,

My name is Jeff and I am a member over at Great Plainz Modern Mopars (www.gpmm.org). I have a shiny new 2011 Charger R/T Max in tungsten. Named her Tes.

I wanted to drop by today, introduce myself, and extend an invite to anyone interested for a Meet and Greet we are putting together in November. On Sunday Nov 13th at 11am we plan to hook up at Sonic, 1002 South Kirkwood Road, Saint Louis, MO.

The thought was that this date beats the holiday rush; Sundays usually conflict less with other events; and 11am is late enough to allow room for church, but early enough to not blow the whole day. We are planning this as a very low pressure get together. It is come as you are, clean or dirty, rain or shine, whatever works. Our focus is more on getting together and hanging out and having a good time. All without the 9 hours of detailing and all day at the car show (but feel free to go nuts if you'd like). So if you have a bit of free time, and can be around the St Louis area next month, PLEASE JOIN US!

Thanks,
Jeff

The original post on GPMM is located here: http://www.gpmm.org/showthread.php?t=3863

And, here is a picture of my Tes at the EPC show last week:
Sponsored links