Old 10-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
EastTxRT is on a distinguished road

Got my Diablo Predator tuner in the mail from http://www.flashtuner.com/ (amazing company by the way, I wanted my tuner by today so I emailed them on Tuesday night at 11pm got a reply talked about shipping and he told me that they had a Dallas warehouse which is about an hour away from me and that normal shipping(which was free) would have it to me in time, and sure enough it was waiting on me at the house yesterday) but anyway, got it last night loaded the 87 octane tune because that’s what was in the truck, and all I can say is HOLY S#^&. Why in god’s name did the truck not come like this??? If you’re thinking of doing anything to your truck buy one of these first! you can feel the extra "kick" when it hits the VVT power range, it scratches 2nd hard and doesn’t have the acceleration hesitation that it had between the 1-2 shift at WOT. Bottom line it just drives better! oh and since last night I’ve done nothing but romp on it everywhere I’ve been and the gas mileage keeps going up, basically I’m sold and everyone with one of these trucks needs to buy one! I got mine shipped to my door with the PC connection (which you don’t need because it comes with the 2009-2010 ram update on it) for $317. I’m going to the track tonight I’m going to try the MPG mode on the way there, run it stock, then load the 91 oct tune and compare, so expect lots of pics vids and a write up on it by Monday.