View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:46 PM
mcasdorph mcasdorph is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 31
Posts: 36
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 1996 Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep Power: 0
mcasdorph is on a distinguished road
Default I'm trying to find out what this is called!

I'm trying to find out what this piece under the door is called, it looks like its about 1-1/2 to 2 inches tall and just shorter than the door wide, I know what a rocker panel is, but am not sure if this piece is considered a rocker panel.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored links