View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

True, It just shocked my wife and I..Being we have a 17 month old it hits close to home. My wife said if they are that ignorant of life then she ( we ) would never travel there, I agree. There was a site connected to this and I read some of the comments, but I can clearly see in the video she was stil awake and moving or should I say suffering. It is a shame for someone to let a child suffer like that or cause any harm reguardless of the age. I was a first aid instructor for a few years and I have tended to some injuries over the years reguardless of how minor, car accidents to fall. I was in North City when an nearly blind elderly black man in a scooter got too close to a curb and rolled over into the parking area , you wouldnt believe people, they just pulled over him and parked, pinning him between the car and curb/park stop.... No one stopped to help him but just looked at him... My partner and I went over to help upright his scooter and get him off the ground, not one soul there helped and this was during a lunch hour rush. Shame on people, we are the only animals who can reason and we are very dangerous to one another....