Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 1500 & 2006 2500
Trim Level: Express &ThunderRoad
Color: Flame Red & White
Rep:15
2011lilred is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bistre View Post
So last night about 1130 i was coming home and came to a light where its pretty isolated on the 4 lane. A new model challenger and mustang were revving and trying to show off. The challenger was loud from the modded exhaust but obviously a V6. So they took off and the challenger had half a car length from the go. I just bought a 2011 Crew and love the power of this hemi but can tell shes tuned down horribly!! Ive got just over 2k miles and havent had a race yet so i decided to join in. I left the light and immediately started gaining on both. As the challenger started to gain on the mustang i had enough to room to switch. When i jumped over i started walking the challenger all the way to 105 where i had about 3/4 truck length on him. My fuel gauge was barely touching the E line but the light wasnt on and i have 3.55 gears on an open dif. Nothing special. I was shocked tho whEn the 105 hit the truck bucked as if someone yanked on the bumper. It obviously has a hell of alot more to go!
Two cars racing and out of nowhere, they get passed...NICE!!! That govenor really jumps out at you when it hits, doesn't it!!!