View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:360
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

This is the kind of crap that gives the rest of us a bad name. It looks to me like they probably did drive up on a couple of pieces of crap. He seemed to think the female was soliciting prostitution and he was probably right. Also, there are times when yelling, cussing, and calling names can be justified...sometimes even necessary to get on someone's level and let them you know mean business. Unfortunately, I personally don't think anything justifies this officer's bahavior. It was bad enough that he cussed and insulted them and screamed like a four year old...but threatening to "put lumps" on someone??!! Threatening to put your gun to the head of a handcuffed prisoner??

I could see the secondary officer getting some discipline and going on his way but the primary officer needs to lose his job and his law enforcement certification so that he can't be hired at another agency.
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.