Old 10-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500 crew cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
JTram0822 is on a distinguished road

If you don't want to pay the money for a lift I would advise you to put you a leveling kit on your ram with will raise the front end up 2 in'.. That would actually get your front end higher than the bighorn and give you the off-road look that you are goin for. I have a 2 in' Hell bent leveling kit on my 2011 sport and it gives the truck a more aggressive look to it.. But in saying that beware cause if you do that your goin to want to go higher, I have had my leveling kit on for almost a year and now looking to put a 4 in' suspension lift on and run 35s under it...
But if your just looking for a cheap way to make your ram more aggressive then I say start with a leveling kit.. I am very happy with my Hell bent and it was only a 70 dollar kit and took at the most 2 hours to install... And also kept the factory warranty like your looking for..
If you decided to go with a leveling kit you could also go up in tire size and keep your 17 in' factory rims...
Hope this helps.... Not all the info your looking for but I saw that your just looking for a cheap and quick way to get a more aggressive look to your ram which is exactly what I wanted when I got mine..