Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Tradesman
Trim Level: Tradesman
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:32
genesis5521 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntergreen View Post
no linex near me. what do i need to know about install? on the tailgate, do they remove the screws or just spray over? same in the bed, remove tiedowns or just spray over, drain holes, plugged or what? was told they have 2 thickness options, so thick or thin? tks all
I have a 2011 Ram 1500 Tradesman. I was gonna go with a spray in bed liner. They do look sharp. But they are expensive, and I use my truck to hall firewood. After a lot of research, I went with a Dual Liner bed liner instead. Click this link, watch their videos and check them out. http://www.dualliner.com/
If you're not very rough on your truck bed, a spray-on should be just fine. But they have to scuff up the paint in the truck bed so the stuff will stick. This voids the factory paint warranty. Again, this may not be a consideration for you. I think my bed liner looks as good as a spray-in, but it's much more durable. And mine cost only $379 with free shipping. I installed it in 30 minutes. Super easy to do. And it doesn't trap water under the really thick bed mat. The bed mat is also not painful to kneel on, and whatever you put on it won't slide around.

Get what ever you want, but I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed with a "Dual Liner". I'm sure others could give you a good report on their bed liners. Maybe some will tell you what to stay away from (like the cheap one piece plastic jobs).

Hope this helps ya some.
I luv this forum !

Don <><

Last edited by genesis5521; 10-20-2011 at 05:20 PM.