View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:1266
Stump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud of
Default The White Mustang

So I'm on my way back home from sales calls today when a new Mustang rolls up beside me on my way out of town. We play around through the last 4 sets of lights but nothing you could call a decisive win for the Ram. So we roll up to the last set of lights leaving town, he looks over at me smiles and gives me the nod, I smile back and nod, then the turd gives me the slit neck signal. I'm pissed!!!! If it was an older Ram I would have Rammed him! We hit it at the green and he bolts like a raped ape. He is about two car lengths ahead of me when I finally pull my head out my butt and notice the chrome "Shelby" badge on the back of the car! When we were screwing around in town I didn't even notice the GT500 decals on the side of the car. Needless to say I picked a fight I couldn't win.

Now here is the part of the story that makes me smile so hard my face hurts. This guy never did pull out of the throttle and ripped down the highway like he owned it. Roughly 50 miles down the road there is Mr. White Shelby sitting on the side of the road getting a big fat ol speeding ticket I'm thinking there is a God and he loves Rams!

Big Red my old 2011 Sport

Enjoy big benefits with a subscription to RamforumZ, become a site supporter today!

Don't forget to upload pics of your Ram in the Gallery!

Great how to's and lets not forget the Rulez.

Sponsored links