Old 10-26-2011, 01:39 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 95 & 98 1500 Ram 4x4s
Trim Level: SLT & Sport
Color: 1 Blk,1 Red
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:36
Screamintrashcan is on a distinguished road

I love these kind of problems, so I got my usually worthless for electrics Ha**** manual, and this is what I see. theres the 40 amp fuse in the distribution box under the hood, and I thought there were relays in there too, but I don't see any in the drawings, but that doesn't mean anything, as their diagrams leave much to be desired... No DRLs, I hope... wish I knew if you had instrument lights or not... I take for granted that the trailer plug is disconnected and you still have a malfunction... Brake lights work? plug pulled on trailer brake box? Onc eyou're in the power dist box, take a good long hard look at the fusible links, apparently they're in there, and visible, look for hot spots... If you have one thats cooked, I, myself would get a pigtailed fuse holder the kind that use blade fuses and put it in place of the fusible links, (I hate those things) The book doesn't say anything about which pins go where on the back of the headlight switch, just the 'multifunction' or blinker switch, and the wiper switch... Good luck!!!!!