Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:81
MI RAM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysnst2 View Post
Looks good. I remember when I got my Cap installed. I couldn't help but keep staring out the window at it. Saying dam that looks good. Then I Debaged. Looking out the window dam that looks good. Then I took off the B puller tape. The I put on mopar vent guards. My god when does it stop. But it looks killer. Whenever I stop I get complements. I just wish I had your hood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR99 View Post
looks great! Want to trade hoods? :-)
That's the only reason I bought this truck the minute I saw it on the lot - the HOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingrbredman View Post
I think that is the first cap on a Ram I actually "like". I mean I haven't hated the other trucks with caps on them, but they never really did anything for me. Maybe its the naked/cap combo that is unique, or the large windows, I don't know but I think that looks killer.
Thanks! I've never owned a cap before, but I'm getting to the age where I'd rather have "functional" instead of the coolest looking rig out there. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRam View Post
I'm out of town that weekend, but I'll try to make the next one!
[SIZE=4]Current Mods:[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy]ProRyde Leveling Kit, Factory Brake Controller, ARE "Z" Cap, Bed Rug, Tint, Console Vault, Craven Speed Stubby Antenna, WeatherTech Floor Mats, Invisicord & Valentine 1 Radar Detector[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy], De-badged
[/COLOR][/SIZE]