View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge RAM
Color: White
Rep:17
TLC John is on a distinguished road
Default Satisfied Customer Email

Here's a picture and an email from a satisfied customer sent to our inventor, Vern Mullican.

Hi Vern –

I got your telephone invitation to meet y’all in Phoenix this weekend – thanks.

I’m working high atop Mt. Alison, overlooking San Jose California for a couple of weeks – so I won’t be able to make it to Phoenix. Damn –

Since the last time we spoke, or corresponded, I have put the rig to a real test. The attached photo shows how it looked the other day on my way out here – 1800 lbs car, the two gang boxes up front on the trailer weighed about 350 lbs each, and I had the bed of the truck completely filled with another 600 lbs or so.

Despite all that load, I ran only about 30 psi to level the rig and provide a silky smooth ride – the system works very well.

After I got here, I off-loaded the car and gang boxes, then proceeded to haul a variety of loads up to the top of this mountain – only 2400 feet or so, but a short, rough, dirt road all the way. The heaviest was thirty 19.5’ sections of 6” transmission line, total 3600 lbs. No issues there either – 30 psi and 4-wheel drive made it all easy.

BTW, I did meet a guy at a gas station in Needles, hauling a GTO back from a show in ‘Vegas, with a butt-sagging Ram 1500 up front – I had him crawling under mine to see the magic – I gave him your name and told him how to reach you – hope you made a sale.

Anyway, I am completely satisfied with my TLC system – thanks again

Chuck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chuck Cluck pic pdf.pdf (306.6 KB, 116 views)