View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

yeah butt out!!! lol jk. Can't wait to post pics after the weekend of the tail lights, then the headlights soon after. I'm almost 100% sure the next aesthetic mod will be colormatched bumpers and grill, even though I wasn't planning on it.

I actually was talking with the wife tonight about my step bars, and they sort of hang low on the stock height truck, and now that I lowered the rear even more, they are sort of excessively low, and now I'm thinking of selling them and getting another type that don't hang so low, or none at all. The thing is I love them and the way they look, and think they look amazing and tie in the black well. Anyway, if anyone's interested I may be selling them, only had them a few months and there's nothing wrong with them, make an offer and we can talk. Nothing wrong with them at all, I love them, my truck is just too low for them(I originally was going to level the front by raising it, but now went in another direction lowering the rear).

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.