Old 11-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 dodge ram
Trim Level: st
Color: white
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:11
williamhartle is on a distinguished road

well first thing is that the height of the tire wont stop you from putting them on, theres room to run a 33 inch tall tire stock, so installing a leveling lift, while making it look awesome, isnt necessary im not sure on the width of the tire, i run a 285 width and i have room to go up to a 305 width... i would try to mount them and then turn them lock to lock and see if they rub... as for a leveling lift i had used a spacer kit and took out my shocks form being over extended but some people will say that they dont but me, my dad, and a family friend all had the same problem... i switched to a leveling strut from skyjacker and they are working really good no complaints except for poor instructions.... but this is just one mans opinion lol hope it helps

2 inch leveling lift 3 inch body lift, 34" bfg mud terrain TA KM2, straight pipe, vararam intake, superchips cortex, Firestone air bags, skyjacker n8000 shocks rear, s8000 front struts, painted head lights, tinted tail,cab mount light, big shiny chrome balls.