Old 11-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deepwater Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:29
Never Satisfied is on a distinguished road
Default Dealer Scratch.... What would you do?

So here is the story.... I dropped off my truck last week for a couple minor warrantee fixes. When i went to pick it back up, they left the truck a mess. There were rustly footprints on the interior and generally a mess in and out. So i went back inside and told the service advisor "i am not going to totally bust your balls but the truck is an absolute mess". He replied "i am sorry sir, please bring your truck by tomorrow and i will have it cleaned for you, i will make it right".

That temporarilly made me happy... On the next day i brought the truck back for the cleaning. They went through it rather quickly and missed a bunch of spots but "whatever"... When i came across the front of my truck, i found a HUGE scratch across the whole painted portion of my sport grill!!!!! They obviously did it while washing. I dont think they will be able to buff it out either because i can feel it with my fingernail....

The truck is going back tomorrow for them to attempt buffing it. I am kind of nervous about it, if they cant wash it right will they be able to buff it????

I need your opinions on what i should do if they cant get the scratch out? The truck is litterally perfect otherwise, i literally only have one stone chip on the entire truck which i have touched up..... Opinions and advise will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored links