Old 11-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Express
Trim Level: Express
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:21
Hedghawg71 is on a distinguished road

Man, I would beat their ass with a axe handle! J/K Seriously though, A dealer has done this and will try to make it good I would let them do whatever they think is going to fix it. That being said I feel if they couldn't fix it correctly the first try they have it documented and they will go to the next level on it. They won't lose your business over some stupid crap like that.

I had a ratchet slammed between the hood catch of my old 2007 and the frame. It dented the hood upwards on it and messed up the hood catch and the where it all mounted to the point that it took three of us to get it back opened. They fixed all of this and got me a rental and when I went to pick it up that Saturday morning then I noticed my right headlight had deep scratchs and a stress crack in it where it looked like someone had leaned into it with alot of force with a tool belt or something while working in the engine compartment. So, I backed it back into the dealership's drive through and showed the service manager on duty. He just glared at it and told me to hold on a few minutes while they got the rental I had driven the day before, got me set up on it again. I was a little pissed to say the least but the service manager made it all good and I was back in my truck by the following Tuesday. The Tech that was working on my vehicle both times actually came to my house after it was all said and done to apologize on that Wednesday on the spot gave me a full year of free oil changes and a $75 gift certificate to the Outback Steak House for my wife and I. Just him showing up and apologizing on his personal time alone made it good with me. It showed that he actually cared about the customer. I had said something to the service manager a few days later about this and was thanking him. Come to find out he knew nothing of the after hours visit and he was also impressed by this.