View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Tac View Post
Picked up a 2011 R/T a few weeks ago and I love the tuck. Thanks to the forum I have a big list of things I would like to do lol. so far I have tinted the windows, took the door badges off, painted the brake cals, painted the wheels, added the mopar fuel door, painted dash parts, turned all the stiching to red to match the truck, i allso have the mopar hood decal but have not put it on yet, and removed the muffler and added a y pipe. I allso have a belltech 2/4 drop on the way but its on B.O. till the first of the year. Thanks to everyone in the forum for all the good ideas. I have many more mods to go.
Hey where get you get the dye and whats it called and can i just wipe it on the dash then wipe off the leather then the stitching stays red do tell thinking i might do this