View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I'll check out your thread. I like the plain look personally, not the flashy stuff, but just need a little more light output. It's *ok* at night, but at day it sucks. If it got 25% brighter that would be good, any more would be great. So the resistors are only for the bulbs that blink right, the turn signals? I wouldn't need the resistors for the third brake light, cargo lights, and reverse lights if I decided to do them all. Maybe license plate lights too... I'm extremely pleased with how the lenses came out, and happy I taped off the reverse lights. I think taping them off makes it look a little bit more legal too....but maybe I'm just trying to talk my wife into being happy with them. haha

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.