Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 2wd Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Silver
Rep:10
P Rod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger2107 View Post
Hi, I have issues with a 4" rear drop...a few weeks ago I called Belltech and I told the rep I wanted to level my 2011 Ram 1500 Express and he told me I just needed to drop the rear by 4" and I could still use my stock shocks.Well we installed the coils,now the truck sits lower in the back by about 2" vs,the front...I called Belltech today the rep I spoke with today now tells me I need 2" drop coils for the front(which they wont have till next year),,and I also need new shocks..can you folks help me (1 )does anyone know where I can get springs sooner and( 2 )besides the shocks what else do I need to do(obviously alignment) but what else,sorry my post is so long but this is the best site to get answers ,,,thanks

Bummer, Sounds like the guy at BellTech gave you some bad advice. You would have only needed a 2" rear drop to level it. My suggestion would be .. if Bell tech does not have a set of 2" springs to swap with you then I would pull them out and send them back. Ground Force has a 2" rear drop kit for your truck (part#91213) which includes shocks. I personally think changing shocks when lowering your truck is the smart way to go. I also know Ground Force makes a 2"/3" front/rear drop kit.(thats the kit I have) I am not sure if they would only sell you a 2" front drop. You could always call them and find out. Good luck