View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaLmbrJak View Post
so did this work well or what. was it simply just a bolt it up and go or was there lots of fabrication needed. i despretly need a 2500 and i no way can afford it but i have the 5.9l so pleanty power. also wud i be able to pull a gooseneck after the suspension change or wud axles and frame be an issue. please give me everything u have discovered and learned in the process of this becasue i can get leafs and springs all for 10 bucks each . much appreciated
i have a ball in my bed that ive used to pull my buddies broke pos chevy, our weekend race car, and other stupid stuff. i dont have the 2500 suspension, but ive got my bds 5 inch lift and i have no problem towing like that. here in south dakota though... vehicle laws are pretty lax... never heard of anyone getting dinged for exceeding towing limits.