View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Ya and if you guys know how much ive spent on my truck you'd be like WTF its all about wheeling and dealing got about 7k in it prob spent 1k if that much/lol so ive got big plans for it but figure id let the warranty pay for itself lets just say that engine i got in my garage will not go to waste and i got a long time to work on it and get it right before i drop it in. Besides im sure the stupid programmer wont be coming out anytime soon. So besides the custom paint job i have planned and new sound system and my drop shes about good to go.No sense im getting headers and other things why because unless you have the programmer you wont be able to really wake it up and that would be like putting 6'' heels on a mannequin looks hot but you cant use it LOL

Last edited by dodgert; 11-09-2011 at 10:38 AM.