View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats what i`m talking about brother. Thats just flat out unacceptable..!
If it were MY car, they would replace every damaged piece they fugged up.
It surely didnt come from the factory that way, and it should NEVER be returned to the customer with damage. Proper tools for the job goes a long ways, knowledge and common sense go even firther.
"It surely didnt come from the factory that way, and it should NEVER be returned to the customer with damage."

Man that is literally word for word what we told the service manager lol. He was very good, all parts were replaced. He said the guy that did the work was new.

I do everything myself, just about. Usually the only time I go to a shop is for tires, and every single time I do, I find scratches either on the wheels or the truck itself When I had these tires put on I ordered brand new lugs ($40 or $60...can't remember), and the guy opened the box and dumped them on the concrete from about 3 feet high.....agh. I told them if I found one scratch they would buy another set.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.